Saturday, December 31, 2011

Catch-Up

Tuesday December 27


So I am filling in a week- so I won't have the food or sleep components- I know, I'm lame!  Anyway, this sucked and left me feeling weak and wounded.




21,15,9 rep rounds for time:
Burpees
CTB Chin Ups

The CTB killed me. Ended up taking me 8:46 due to the C2B- not happy, but got it done. I had a slight tear on my left palm. Awesome.


Wednesday December 28


This was a repeat and went much better (heavier) than last time.




A1. Front Squat @ 30X0; 3 tough reps; rest 20 sec
115, 120, 125, 130, 135 (failed on 3)
A2. AMRAP Unbroken COVP Chin Ups; rest 3 min x 5
Did weighted ring rows with a 50lb vest since I slightly ripped my hand yesterday.

Thursday December 29

Changing my training schedule next week so this was my fourth day on... definitely took it easy.

A. Clean Grip Dead Lift - build to a tough triple in a few sets
Four sets to 185x3
B. Power Clean 2 tough every 30 sec for 5 min
Didn't do this part- everything felt sooo heavy!
C. Run 800 m @ 90%; rest 2 min x 3
The run was awesome- exactly what I needed! Rest day tomorrow and then FRAN on Saturday!




No comments:

Post a Comment