Monday, September 23, 2013

I'm Back...

Decided to return to posting and to try out Competitor's WOD for a bit.  I need a change up.  I'm going to give this a go for a month and see what I think.


2014 OPEN ATHLETES
1.    Metcon
AMRAP 6:
6 OHS, 135/95
9 Lateral Barbell Burpees
12 TTB







2 Rounds + 6 OHS- I thought i was going to die, I just couldn't catch my breath.  Not sure if it's the Whole 30, or if I'm fighting a sickness... 









2. Snatch Ladder
Guys:  start at 135
Girls:  start at 75
Add 5# every minute until you fail.  Take as many attempts as needed within the minute.  Once you fail rest 2-3 minutes before backing off 15# and hit three more singles.

100- 105 F, dropped back to 90 and hit 3 singles easily.

2.  Clean and Jerk
work up to a heavy, but clean, single.

130- racked 135 but was scared to jerk it- didn't want to push to hard here, onward to another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment