Monday, January 10, 2011

DT

Strength/Skill Work Box jumps: Complete 5-7 sets of 3 moving up in height only as you can ensure a safe, soft landing on the box and on the jump down as well. Focus on taking off for your next rep from where you land rather than walking around before the next rep.

This was fun- I had forgotten how much fun it is to challenge yourself to higher and higher box jumps! I PR'd at 34"- 4" more than my last PR of 30".

WOD

Complete 5 rounds of the following for time:

12 Deadlifts

9 Hang Power Cleans

6 Push Jerk

Due to an Oly lift session with Shanna in the afternoon- I only did three rounds at 65 lbs. It was still really hard! My time was 5:16 for three rounds- so theoretically it would have been 8:45ish. My last time on 8/21/10 was 7:18 at 52lbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment