Becca and Rick weren't available, so Sean and I did this one. Time to complete was right under 15:00.
Team Buy-in: 50 burpees
1. 40 Kettle bell swings 53/35
2. 30 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls 115/ 75
3. 20 slam balls 20/15
4. 10 Ground-to-Overhead 135/ 95
Team Cash Out: 100m bear crawl
* All team members are to begin with burpees at the same time, but each memeber must have completed their indicidual burpees before the team can move on
* The middle four drills )1-4) are then performed with each team member at a different station. They rotate in the order listed and only move on once all four athletes have completed each of the drills.
* Each team member then bear crawls 100m to the finish. Time stops when last team member has crossed the finish line.
Then I worked on MU because my new MU training is to do at least 1 MU every day I train before I leave. So, I started and failed my first attempt, but then hit the second. and the third, and fourth, and so on. It was amazing- like something just clicked. I took this video in case I ever doubt myself again.