Thursday, January 5, 2012

100 TGU

Sleep- 9 hours, most in my daughters room but good nonetheless :)
Food- Coffee with cream- rough morning with getting Stele to school- a little stressed, fasted until 12:45p then had a zone bar out of desperation, lunch around 1:30 of gf ground beef "taco's" made out of lettuce leaves with pico, nuts and salsa, snack of egg, some walnuts and an apple, dry cappuccino around 4:30p, dinner of root veggies, large salad with EVOO and balsamic, chicken breast and nuts with roasted veggies- YUM!!  Will probably have some ice cream before bed...


Had Shanna caliper test me today to discover I'm a little too lean for my training load so operation eat more is in full effect!



100 TGU not for time
(1.5/1 pd)

This was tiring but I think mostly mentally- took me about 45 minutes and I did them leisurely.  I did 5 per side for 10 rounds. Not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment