Saturday, January 14, 2012

the final workout of the 2009 NE Regional

Sleep:  10:30p-6:30a
Food:  Coffee w/ cream @7a, large salad with 3 eggs, veggies, etc. at noon, balance bar around 3p, several handfuls of nuts here and there, small decaf dry cappuccino at 5p, 6:40 p dinner of steak, asparagus, salad with olives and mixed greens, fruit, dessert of almond butter, coconut and whey protein balls- yummy!


Training at 7am



10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Power cleans 95 lbs.
Pull-ups
Kettlebell swings (1 pood)
15:54


There was an OPT construction competition today but the first WOD consisted of MU and 115# C&J- not gonna happen for me.  So I substituted the the final workout of the 2009 NE Regional- scaled.  This is the end to my first full week of the OPT being and I feel a little beat up.  I think I am going to take off tomorrow and Monday- maybe a recovery run.  



No comments:

Post a Comment