Saturday, January 28, 2012

Team WOD and heavy deads

I started off the morning not sure of how the day would go.  Having been sick on and off for the past week, I went to bed with a sore throat and dread of what the morning would bring.  Anyway, I woke up feeling much better and decided to give the team WOD a go.  It looked like this:


15 minutes build to a heavy snatch
+
12 Min. AMRAP of:


3 pwr snatch @ 65#
6 HSPU
9 ring dips
5 rounds + 3 snatches


then rested about 30 minutes and completed part 2 of OPT Being.


185# Dead Lift x 35
Run 2K
for time.


23:00

rested about 30 minutes then part 2
did 8 DL @ 185 then scaled to 175 for remainder The DL were singles but the run went well and my recovery was surprisingly quick. I have mental issues :) with heavy deads- this was great to help me push through. 


No comments:

Post a Comment