Thursday, February 16, 2012

105 pull ups, back extensions, and double unders

Sleep- can't remember, so good I guess!
Food- also can't remember- that's what I get for waiting a day to post :)

Training at noon:


30,25,20,15,10,5 rep rounds for time:
Back Extensions
Chin Ups - covp
Double Unders

14:20- chins were the limiter- palms started to sting around 50 so went to singles- BE UB

Had I calculated the numbers before (105 of each)- I may have been less ambitious at the start of this WOD.... That being said, I am contemplating switching up my training.  As much as I love OPT- I would really like to see more strength components (which will probably return after the OPEN) and I haven't been enjoying it as much as I would like.  As much as I love the competition with CrossFit- at the end of the day it is still just a workout.  So- I may dabble in other training methods as we progress.  

The OPEN is coming next week- let the fun begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment