Friday, February 3, 2012

Tester- KBS and Burpees

Sleep:  10:30p-8:30a- woke up around 5am to go sleep with Stele.  Stayed awake for about 20 minutes and contemplated getting up, but then fell into a deep wonderful sleep!


Food:  I find that the busier I am (training/mothering/coaching, etc) the less hungry I am- which means I have to really prioritize eating more!  


7am coffee with cream, 10am hard boiled egg, handful of nuts, small apple, 1pm 1/2 salad w/grilled shrimp, walnuts, balsamic dressing and roasted green beans (from Early Girl), 3:30 1/2 balance bar, 4p rest of balance bar, 4:30p rest of salad, 6:30p dinner pictured below (chicken salad, rib eye, roasted green beans, butternut squash, and chard with EVOO and some walnuts), 9pm Arctic Zero Ice cream



Training at 4pm looked like this:

Tester:

3 rounds for time:
25 KBS - 1.5 pd (53 lbs)
25 burpees


9:58

Wow, that was a nasty combination. I had the "fran" cough for about an hour after. KB's weren't as bad as I thought, but the burpees were never ending. KB's 10 and then 5's after. Burpees were unbroken. First time with this one- no need to repeat anytime soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment