Thursday, September 13, 2012

Row sprints and 10 AMRAP


Some of you are probably wondering why I have quit posting my sleep and food- two reasons:  One, I realized that I generally get plenty of sleep every night (8-9 hours) so no real need to track; and two, it's  a lot of pressure and a bit of a chore to constantly post everything I put in my mouth... so that being said, I'm going to take a break for a bit.  My eating is essentially as it was prior to the Whole 30- ~12 zone blocks per day including some popcorn and AZIC (or the occasional chocolate lounge truffle) on a regular basis... not so exciting either:)  I will continue to post my body comp scores each month and any other pertinent training/ lifestyle information!  Enjoy!

Also, if any of you have any questions or want to see something different here re: my training or nutrition/ sleep- please either comment or send me an email at amberbeane@gmail.com... I will do my best to accommodate!

Training at 7:30a

Row 350 m @ 95%
rest 3 min x 3
1:23, 1:21, 1:27

(REST 5 min)

10 min @ 90%:
10 wall balls 
10 toes to bar
25 double unders
6 rounds + 10 WB + 2 T2B

(REST 8 min)

Row 350 m @ 95%
rest 3 min x 3
1:24, 1:23, 1:36- critical drop off, had nothing left

Finally figuring out how to not pace everything and just go for it- also, WB's are certainly easier I assume due to increase in UB strength (14# to 10' target)

No comments:

Post a Comment