Saturday, September 1, 2012

MU and Clean PR


Went out last night for Katie's 35th birthday- thank you to everyone who came out- we had a blast!  We were out way too late and I had one VERY LARGE margarita!

James didn't post the workout for today until really late- so I decided to do the team WOD instead... I'll do today's SHE workout tomorrow (I think)

Training at 10a

AMRAP Muscle Ups x 2
1, 1, 1, 1
rest 2 minutes

Clean & jerk: Spend 15 minutes building to a heavy single.
130 C&J- lost 135# on the jerk (photos of 135#- no making fun of the hat)

 Check out this triple extension!

 Didn't catch it here, was standing up the front squat.


 Missed this jerk.


140# clean PR

WOD
Complete 3 rounds of:
10 Renegade row  (5/arm)
12 Dumbbell front squat
15 Dumbbell push-press
200m Farmer’s carry

16:50ish- without a doubt my grip was my limiter- good workout
30# DB for rd 1, then 25# for rounds 2 & 3

Use the same dumbbells for all portions of the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment