Sunday, March 18, 2012

12.4 Karen +

Sleep:  10p-6a- woke up several time, nerves I'm sure.
Food:  7a coffee with cream, refuel and protein (sipped pre WOD and finished post 7a-8a), brunch ~11a of mixed greens salad with 3 eggs (thanks again to Holly and Larry), mixed veggies, strawberries, dates, mixed nuts and Tessamae's balsamic dressing, popcorn snack ~3p, balance bar ~4p, dinner of exactly the same as breakfast (I know- I was lazy and sore)- ice cream before bed (arctic zone)


12.4 @ 7am


Complete as many rounds and reps as possible in 12 minutes of:
150 Wall balls (14lbs to 9' target)
90 Double-unders
30 Muscle-ups




241
Don't have splits with me, but looked something like this:
WB 7:23- felt soooo much easier than 150 or 250 to 10' target- certainly changed my perspective :)
DU felt surprisingly easy- 3 sets of 30
MU- hit 1st, 3 failed attempts followed
Just recently got my MU's so didn't have any real expectations here- very pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment